Integrate Customer Needs Into Better Products
Up-stream Marketing with Foresight™ is our methodology for identifying high-value customer requirements. Our highly successful approaches will help you better understand customer needs and integrate them into compelling product features. Techniques include:
- Customer profiling
- Feature gap analysis
- Customer feedback gathering and analysis: focus group, personal interview, and on-line / written surveys
- Test market assessments
- Usability study moderation
Foresight Marketing takes pride in making sure our clients receive data that most accurately reflect customer perspectives. Better data ensures a more compelling feature set. Only then can the firm be confident that product features meet the customer’s needs.
- Ensures the focus group protocol design provides unbiased and exacting responses
- Uses techniques to draw out greater insights from market research participants
One approach to attain product leadership is to plan out its future product portfolio. Foresight integrates the following into future product planning:
- An accurate assessment and prioritization of existing customer needs
- The identification of future critical customer needs
- An astute understanding of market forces
- Integration of important competitive product portfolio improvements
Foresight Marketing has the skills and experience to drive product portfolio roadmaps.
For additional Foresight Marketing perspectives on integrating customer needs into product design, click on Marketing Blog for recent postings or click on Resources for self-help resources and case studies.