Increase Marketing Effectiveness
Commercial Effectiveness with Foresight™ is our approach for developing and executing a successful marketing strategy, using branding, positioning, promotion, collateral development, marketing programming creation, competitor analysis and pricing. These approaches have proven to increase company sales and profits.
- Early in the design phase to ensure customer requirements are integrated into the product feature set
- Pre-launch to manage key opinion leader perspectives and help align clinical studies against marketplace needs
- Prior to launch to heighten awareness of clinical issues that will be solved by the commercialized product
- During launch to establish positioning and messaging framework into the minds of customers
- After launch to insulate against competitors and evolving market conditions and drive growth
- Commercial plan development
- Product positioning
- Messaging & branding
- Competitive feature & benefit comparison
- Pricing optimization
- Tactical launch program development
- Sales & marketing collateral development
- Sales training tools
The product launch plan is a critical component for commercializing any product. While many companies are experienced in developing launch plans domestically, planning a global launch may be foreign to them (pardon the pun). Foresight has extensive experience developing and implementing global product and service launches. A key to our success is knowing the kinds of launch activities that should fit into the overall global plan and which elements should be driven by local country decisions. Let us show you how successful global launches can be developed.
For additional Foresight perspectives on increasing marketing effectiveness, click on Marketing Blog for recent postings or click on Resources for self-help resources and case studies.
Marketing white paper:
“Marketing effectiveness primer”